Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HOORAY FOR SCHOOL

School has officially started for the Edwards bunch. Lexie and Daxton started school in the middle of August....but poor little Max had to wait until today for his first day! It is so bitter sweet sending them off for another long school year. I'm so excited to get back to a schedule (or should I say less confusion and screaming) at our house. Lexie is now in 4Th Grade, Daxton is in 2ND Grade, and Max is starting his 2ND year of Pre School. I'm so sad to see the years go by so fast. My Grandma Donna used to always tell me "I wish that I had a Mason Jar that I could squeeze you into, put the lid on tight and keep you little forever!" Grandma....I have to admit I used to think you were crazy for always saying that but now I know exactly what you mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment